Take a look at some of our Frequently Asked Questions. Can’t find what you are looking for? Chat with us or call us on 9949 9043.
Why do I need to login to view the final prices?
This is done so that your discount is applied accordingly. Furthermore, you can view all your quotations from your account.
How can I filter my search results?
- Category and it’s respective sub-category.
- Product Price Range: you can slide the range to have a minimum & maximum product price (which does not include printing, delivery nor VAT).
- Color Category: showing the range of shades for the given items.
- Material: showing the range of materials for the given category.
- Indication: showing novelties, offers, & best sellers (where applicable).
- Product Onstock Count: used to show which items are in stock when desiring a minimum quantity of items.
How can I filter the prices?
The prices can be filtered as follows: 'Cheapest' first and 'Most Expensive' first. These prices do not include printing, delivery nor VAT.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, we offer discounts for printed orders. The prices per unit vary as follows: 1/5/10/25/50/100/250/500/1000/2500/5000/10000.
What's the process of calculating a final quote?
Choose whether you want to customise the product or not.
- If you want the item with printing, kindly choose ‘Demand with Printing’.
- Write down the quantity needed in the text box. Then, click on the white space to update the quantity.
- From the Printing section, select the Print Position.
- Then, select the Print Technology. From the Print Specifications select the print size.
- If you need to print on another position, click on the 'Add new design' button.
- Once the quote is ready, click on the 'Add to Cart' button.
- A step-by-step video can be found from the following link: https://youtu.be/Mb1yreE7dIc
- On the other hand, if you want the item without printing (plain), kindly click on 'Demand Product'.
- Write down the quantity needed in the text box & click the 'Add to Demand' button.
- A step-by-step video can be found from the following link: https://youtu.be/eqkEosmiezw
- If you'd like to add more quotes, click on the 'Back to Catalog' button, which can be found in the bottom left hand corner.
- If you'd like to remove an item, click on the 'x' button beside the total price.
- Once ready, click on the 'Proceed to Contact Data', which can be found in the bottom right hand corner.
What is the difference between the printing techniques?
You can find an in-depth explanation from the following link: mtl.mt/printing-technologies
Do you have a Minimum Order Quantity.
No, we do not have an MOQ. You can even order 1 item!
How can I edit the quotation?
You can edit the quote by acessing the Cart (icon) and clicking on the red 'Change' button beside the amount.
Is delivery included in the prices?
Delivery is not included in the prices. We will be contacting you via email with a final quote for the chosen items. This feature will be rolled out in a future update.
Which delivery methods do you offer?
Delivery can be done as follows: Economy (approx. 3 weeks from mock-up confirmation) or Express (approx. 5-7 working days from mock-up confirmation). These lead-times are only approximate and exclude any third-party delays. We can also deliver directly to your premises.
Do you make custom items?
Yes we do. For further information kindly send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order?
Kindly reply (via email) to the Demand Confirmation, confirming the item/s that you would like to purchase together with the artwork/logo.
What format do I need to provide my artwork or logo in?
This is needed in vector format saved as a PDF, AI or EPS file, with all fonts outlined and Pantones selected. If you're uncertain regarding these formats, kindly contact us on email@example.com
How long does it take for a mock-up to be supplied?
Once the order is confirmed, we will make our best to supply a mock-up within 24-48 hours. The mock-up will be sent via email.
Is stock held locally?
No, stock is held at our overseas suppliers. You can check the location from the individual product listing.
Will I be notified once the order is dispatched?
Yes, once the order is dispatched, we will send you an email notifcation (including tracking, when applicable).
How do I pay for my order?
Payment can be settled via Bank Transfer, cheque or Revolut. If you have a credit account with us, your order will go on account and become payable as agreed contractually.
If I have an issue with my order or quotation, whom do I contact?
We are here to assist with any issues in a timely manner. Kindly get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 21257411 or 99499043.
What is your samples policy?
Due to our multitude of different products, ranges, and colours, we do not keep any samples in stock. All items are held at our suppliers overseas and we can have them delivered against a nominal charge